Plan Sponsored by National Association of Evangelicals
Plan Features: Easy Access, Immediate coverage, Identification card for each participant
Choice of coverage:
- $10,000 Medical Maximum: $1.91 per person/per day
- $50,000 Medical Maximum: $3.82 per person/per day
- $100,000 Medical Maximum: $4.36 per person/per day
- Inside the United States and Canada: $100
- Outside the United States and Canada: $500
Benefits included in this policy (in addition to the Medical Maximum)
- Emergency Medical Evacuation/Repatriation: $100,000
- Return of Mortal Remains: $20,000
- Emergency Reunion: $10,000
- Interruption of Trip: $5,000
If you are unable to continue your trip due to the death of an immediate family member or serious damage to your home; the plan will reimburse less the value of your ticket
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D):
$10,000 Principal Sum for Insured or Insured Spouse
$2,500 for Dependent Child.
- Dental (Emergency):
$100 (or $500 for accidents) Only available to programs purchased for 1 month or more.
Treatment necessary to restore/replace sound natural teeth lost or damaged in an Accident covered under this program
Additional Coverage Included:
Loss of Checked Luggage
Local Ambulance Expense
Return of Minor Children
Waiver of Pre-Existing Conditions for U.S. citizens traveling outside the United States and Canada
View and Print the Short Term Mission Trip Program Summary...
View and Print the Short Term Mission Trip Flyer...
If having the best value combination of benefits, service and premium point is important to you, the Beacon Series Travel Medical plan is the right choice for your needs. The Beacon Series is available to anyone who travels outside his home country for 5 days up to a total 24 month period. This powerful product includes the highest available overall maximum coverage levels and benefits exclusive to Azimuth, including trip delay and free 15 or 30 day end of trip coverage
No obligation quotations are available by clicking the link below.